|PASSAIC VALLEY WATER COMMISSION|
Clifton, New Jersey
Birdsall Services Group (BSG) currently serves as the Energy Consultant and provides strategic planning and electric deregulation consulting services to the Passaic Valley Water Commission (PVWC). In our role, we provide the following services:
– Preparation of Energy Advisors and Position Papers that detail the status of the deregulation market on a periodic basis.
– Attend meetings with PVWC representatives to identify project objectives, collect information, and define the process to be followed and to re-confirm the project objectives.
– Evaluation of available information with regard to electrical usage for hourly accounts.
– Evaluations of the electric commodity market and alternative bidding structures.
– Preparation of specifications and bid documents governing the contemplated electric commodity purchases for PVWC.
– Attendance at bid openings and analyses of performance of all bids and preparation of an executive summary with recommended path forward and next steps.
– Assist PVWC to ensure a smooth transition to the selected supplier(s).
– Provide supplementary services such as energy audits, evaluation of energy bills, and recommendations for energy conservation measures.
– Energy Consulting Services